INFORMATION TO DATA SUBJECTS
Personal data protection Code “Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003”
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003, inform you that the company Interni use the information you provide and freely communicated to the company through subscription to the Newsletter on website www.internionline.it.
The company Interni ensures that the processing of personal data takes place in respect of the rights and fundamental freedoms, and dignity of the individual concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
- 1. Purposes of the processing (Art. 13 paragraph 1, letter a. Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
All personal data (name, surname, address and e-mail address) disclosed by the person concerned and acquired in accordance with applicable laws and regulations are used for:
- Inserting personal data in company’s database;
- Subscription to newsletter.
1.A Purposes connected with Interni’s business for sending by mail advertising and promotional material concerning its activities or those of companies linked to sector.
- 2. Modalities of processing (Art. 13 paragraph 1, letter a. Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
The processing of personal data takes place at the company’s headquarter Interni and if necessary, by the persons specified in paragraph 4, using media, by phone or web, even using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data, with the observance of all cautionary measures that ensure its security and confidentiality.
As provided in Annex B “Technical regulations on Minimun Security Measures” – “Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003” in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, unauthorized access, treatment inconsistent with the purposes of the collection of the data. Personal data are processed lawfully and fairly, are collected for specific explicit and legitimate purposes; exact and updated if necessary; adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purposes of processing. The data are also kept for a period of time no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
- 3. Nature of the collection and consequences if she fails to reply (Art. 13 paragraph 1, letter b e c Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
The provision of personal data from the data subject is required for the purposes referred to paragraphs 1and 1.A. Their absence leads to the failure to the subscription to newsletter. The data are stored at the company’s headquarter Interni, and if necessary, by persons referred in step 4.
- 4. Communication and dissemination of data (Art. 13 paragraph 1, letter d. Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
The personal data of data subject concerned, if necessary, may be disclosed (shall mean disclosing personal data to one or more identified entities other than the data subject):
– To persons whose right to access the data is recognized by law, secondary legislation and community regulations;
– To persons to whom the communication of personal data is necessary or useful for the management of the site for the purposes described above;
– To co-worker and employees of the company, as part of their duties and/or contractual obligations, including data processor and persons in charge of the processing, appointed pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Specific and explicit consent will be required should there be a need for communication of data to third parties not expressly indicated.
The personal data will not be disseminated in any case, shall mean disclosing personal data to unidentified entities.
- 5. Data Controller (Art. 13 paragraph 1, letter f, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
The data controller is the company “Interni”
As of today, the data processor is Mr. Luigi Cazzaniga and can be found, jointly with the list of current managers at the company’s headquarter “Interni”, in Via Achille Grandi 73, Verano Brianza (MB)
- 6. Data subject’s rights (Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
– of the source of the personal data;
– of the purposes and methods of the processing;
– of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
– of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5 (2);
– of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
– erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
– certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
– on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The above rights may be exercised by an informal request from the data subject to data controller or data processor, including persons in charge of the processing, and they will provide the same adequate response without delay. The data subject who intends to assert their rights can compile and deliver the appropriate form viewed and downloaded at the site of Italian Data Protection Authority. The request, may also be sent by letter, fax or e-mail.