design by Antonio Citterio
Price list 59.395 €
A separating profile between the doors translates into
a convenient solution for opening containers: it is the distinctive feature of
Thea and other models that have successfully marked Arclinea's history in the
past. Antonio Citterio today combines the extreme practicality and aesthetic
essentiality, typical of the "handleless" kitchen, with a series of
details and design choices that allow Thea to interpret both the Wet and the
- Doors in White Armour/Fenix Laminate + door in black anodized aluminum and stopsol glass
- Drawers in Rovere Fossile
- Hand holes in Lacquered Armour/fenix White
- Plinth h.10 cm in Fenix White matt lacquered
- Internal containers and bases in Teak
- Retro snack panel in Vintage stainless steel
- Island top in bush-hammered Quartz Tech Gravel (thickness 2 cm, depth 120 cm), hole for built-in hob flush with the top, island covering in stainless steel (vintage stainless steel finish) Thea model.
- Dish washer by Miele mod. G 5050 SCVI
- Sink Foster da 75x44 cm sotto-top gun metal 2157 856 1 vasca mod. Thea
- Water tap mixer Foster 8498 856 Omega Plus gun metal (Thea)
- Induction hob by Miele KMDA 7476 FL with cooker hood integrated by Miele
- Oven Miele H7262B
- Microwave oven Miele M7240TC
- Fridge Whirpool SX mod. SP408001
Cutlery tray with accessory compartment col. Moka, knife holder col. Moka, double under-sink drawer, Schuko socket element + two USB sockets.
Set of under-sink bins, wooden chopping board and grids for worktop with recess, LED lighting in the pantry columns and drawers.