A long journey always turn to the excellence
Zucchetti’s story is a real successful history, which began in 1929 with the founding of a small foundry in Valduggia (VC) by Alfredo Zucchetti and arrived until today with the establishment of the Group Zucchetti.Kos.
Innovation, design and quality have always been the company’s founding pillars, hinges unavoidable of the evolution of its history.
After an initial “experimental” phase linked to the production of industrial valves and fittings, in 1950 Zucchetti converts the plant entirely to the production of chromium-plated sanitary fitting.
The consistent application of advanced technologies enabled the company to anticipate trends and to respond in a more innovative way the needs of the international market.